We have been busy at work since we acquired Gladstone Analytics in January 2017. A large part of our focus over the last three months has been to touch up the software and bow some new features and functionality. Although we plan to tell the world about these updates next week, we thought we would allow you an early sneak peek into Truelytics Version 1.5.
Things We Touched Up
During this sprint, the chief priority for Truelytics is to optimize the software's interface so that we deliver a consistent and positive user experience:
- Push Messaging: One of the first things that will be apparent the next time you log in is that we now have enabled push messaging. This comes in the form of a pop-over white box that contains quick information about changes made to the software or important updates regarding our service.
- New Left Navigation: Yes! Now you have a persistent left-hand navigation that allows you to quickly jump to any section of the site without having to go back to the main dashboard. This navigation can expand and collapse parent/child tree relationships, and the entire left-hand column may be toggled on or off.
- Highlights and Prompts: Since you last completed your eValuation we have updated the Truelytics platform to deliver even more accurate results. You will notice that we have provided many different highlights and prompts to guide you in the new areas and sections where you will need to update fields and review existing answers to ensure accuracy.
- Query Bubbles: We understand there are several aspects of our software that may need explanation. To that end, we have introduced roll-over instant information bubbles, either signified by a green ? or a gray !.
New Features We Are Introducing
Beyond making the above tweaks to the user interface, we are also excited to reveal a handful of new features. Some of these are small but pack a punch, like the new help chat window. Others are game changers to the industry, such as the introduction of the Truelytic's Score and our new freemium product:
- Help Chat Window: If you ever get stuck or have a question, we are always here to help. We have made your outreach to our customer success team even easier by introducing a help chat window located on the bottom right of the user interface.
- Your Continuity Profile: Continuity planning is a major element that drives your firm's valuation. Now we allow you to provide our system details about your continuity partner, RIA status, and current Broker Dealer / Custodial Affiliates.
- Your Truelytics Score: Many of you who use our software put a lot of stock in our proprietary eValuation Index where we grade you against Business, Client, and Market Stability based on the data you entered into our system. We wanted to make it easy for you to understand how those grades rolled up into a single score, so we introduced the Truelytics Score. Currently located in the Summary view, this is an easy to understand number on a scale of 1-4 (like a GPA) that rolls up the grades you received and allows you to benchmark yourself against others in the industry.
- Truelytics Free Version: Wait! What? That's rights; you read that correctly. We are giving away our valuation tool for FREE. This will allow any firm to enter their business information into our system and get their eValuation, eValuation Index grades, and Truelytics Score for no charge. To get all of the details behind your valuation, grades, and score, including our 40 detailed Key Performance Indicators and estimated valuation impact, one would need to signup for the full version of the software.